Clip n Climb is an action packed activity with individually themed climbing challenges that provide exciting active entertainment for everyone. No climbing experience is necessary. Start with a quick safety briefing before getting on with the fun. Indoor climbing has never been easier or safer-our automatic belay devices take in the slack as you climb and then lower you gently to the ground.
There are heaps of different climbs to choose from – race your friends on the speed climbing challenge, take the Stairway to Heaven or battle the elements on the Lightning Crack!
What's unique about this product
- Active entertainment, a wide range of individual climbing challenges.
- Accessable climbing and family fun for all ages and abilities.
- Low cost, all weather venue for all seasons.
TripAdvisor rating 5 out of 5 (11 reviews)
#3 out of 11 things to do in Frankton
- 91% Excellent
- 9% Very Good
- 0% Average to Terrible
- 10 minutes before the session starts.
- 3/15 Red Oaks Drive, Frankton, Queenstown
What to bring
- Closed toe shoes, like sneakers or running shoes (not climbing shoes please).
- Comfortable clothes to climb in.
- An adult if you are under 14 years old.
Key booking notes
- Minimum age 3 years.
- You must disclose any pre-existing or medical conditions you or those you are responsible for, may have eg: epilepsy, back injuries etc.
- During the activity you must follow the instruction from the staff and must ask if you don't understand.
Refunds & cancellations
- Please contact Clip n Climb directly for cancellations.
- Date and time change requests made by you are subject to availability. There is no change fee, however, deals and discounts may not be valid for your new booking.