Cruise Lake Wakatipu on a 1.5 hour experience to Kawarau Falls station and Willow Island. Along the way take in some of Queenstown’s best vistas from lake level while you enjoy the captain’s entertaining and informative commentary.
Soak-up the sun on the upper deck and check out the amazing 360-degree views or stay inside in the fully heated lounge and have a tipple or two at the bar.
The best part is the price – the Million Dollar Cruise is one of the most affordable activities to do in Queenstown. So, jump on board, relax, and see Queenstown at its best on this magical cruise.
What's unique about this product
- One of the most affordable activities in Queenstown
- Local Kiwi family owned and operated, these true locals will share a wealth of knowledge
- Small and personal experience
- Find out intriguing local stories, facts and history
- Traveller's Choice 2020 Award winner on Tripadvisor
TripAdvisor rating 4.5 out of 5 (1,402 reviews)
#11 of 60 Boat tours in Queenstown
- 78% Excellent
- 18% Very Good
- 4% Average to Terrible
- 15 minutes before your tour
- The Million Dollar Cruise Jetty, 50 Beach Street, Waters Edge, Queenstown
What to bring
- Definitely a camera & perhaps wind proof jacket for outside viewing
- Extra layer in the winter
Key booking notes
- Ring with any queries for group bookings or private cruises
- Child age 5 to 15 years, infants free with an accompanying adult fare
Refunds & cancellations
- No cancellations within 24 hours of trip departure.
- Please contact the operator for cancellations and refunds.